In the community we multiply the custom ROM for HTC One X based on the Jelly Bean and Sense 4 + . These drives require a fairly structured to be installed correctly, resulting in the change dell'HBOOT. The steps include the return to stock ROM, locking the bootloader, updating dell'HBOOT and x Toggle unlock the bootloader and then installing the custom recovery and new ROM. "Jelly Bean Easy Firmware flasher" is a tool that simplifies described, making it no longer necessary to return to the stock ROM or install the RUU and automating much of the process . Assuming that the following actions shall be reserved exclusively to an expert audience of modding, we discover together what consist.
To make the upgrade to one of the recent custom ROM that JB will be updated dell'HBOOT you can use the useful tool, in short, do the following:
- Check CID (remember that not all HTC One X can support the new ROM JB)
- Block Bootloader
- Update the firmware JB, including HBoot 1.28 with the last update a few hours ago
- Unlock Bootloader
- Please flash the custom recovery CWM
- Please flash the boot.img
- Downloading a new ROM JB's (see list at the end of page)
- The file boot.img of the respective custom ROM
- The file Unlock_code.bin . This file is what is sent over by HTC after the release of the smartphone made at the site of HTCDev. If it is not longer available (we suggest you make a thorough search in the Inbox with the key HTCdev) you will have to redo the unlock procedure.
Performed these operations, you can download the tool from this address and then:
- Place the ROM JB in the smartphone memory (the virtual SD)
- Unzip the file on your PC zip you downloaded the tool JBFWFlasher
- Place in the folder JBFWFlasher PC file boot.img and the Unlock_code.bin
- Run the executable JBFWFlasher.bat
- Follow the remaining on-screen display
After starting the file JBFWFlasher, the first screen will summarize the steps above, it will ask to start the device in fastboot mode, to keep it connected to the PC and start the process:
The procedure is accomplished in a time truly content and is divided into a series of steps, most of which are automatic, which are described in detail before the next step. The procedure ends with the indication to restart the device in recovery mode and flash, finally, the ROM Bean Jelly, as happens with traditional custom ROM.
We have personally used the tool with our HTC One X One and custom Maximus 4.1 which we upgraded to the new 4.2 release with different HBOOT (1.28). The operation was put in place in minutes, without any kind of problem, speeding undoubtedly the necessary steps with the steps in "traditional". Flash the new one Maximus is successful and there remains, therefore, that start to use it:
Obviously, the tool can be used with all new custom ROM JB dell'HBoot that require updating . Below is the full list:
- Android Revolution HD 11.XX - by Mike1986
- BINDROID XTC v6.0.0. - By DutchDanny
- HTC One Maximus V4.x - by Football
- InsertCoin 10.XXX - by Baadnewz
- OrDroidX 4.XX - by Shnizlon
Let's be clear, finally, that, as we have personally tested the tool, like any other modding tools, has the potential to produce damage to the device if not used correctly. HDblog is not responsible for any damage or malfunctions certain following this guide, as always, is addressed to an expert audience of modding and aware of the risks.